domingo, 10 de octubre de 2021

CERRANDO EL BLOG -CLAUDIA MANRIQUE- VOLUNTARIA EN MOVILIDAD VIRTUAL CAMBRIDGE.


CLAUDIA MANRIQUE 
VOLUNTARIA


Cierre final 

With the finalization of the Erasmus implication of families and the community for educational success project, I would like to highlight, as a volunteer, that it has been one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life. 
Participating in projects like this at such a young age has a big impact on my future life as a student, being able to see how students and teachers from different countries make it work through the circumstances. Having experience with the language was crucial when it came to help in different situations. That is the main reason why I have realized, even more, how important it is that we encourage new generations to learn English in a way they truly enjoy it. 
Witnessing how every school was involved in the activities made me extremely happy, seeing how people who barely know each other get on well that easy, all with the same motivation, learning. 
To sum up, I would like to say that I extremely enjoyed this implication, and that I hope to attend to many more in the future.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario